Vietnam Bike Tours®
Climate Change. Ride a Bike.
Biking has to be the ultimate way to explore all of destinations. There is no better way to get close to people in the countryside or to take in the extraordinary sights, sounds and smell of the Indochina and beyond.
Vietnam Bike Tours® is a recognized leader in arranging biking tours in the region since 2010. Our mountain bikes are top quality lightweight, that can be adapted according to the terrain and they come in all sizes to accommodate everyone, including children.
Our biking guides are a very special bunch. Not only are they great guides but also great biking enthusiasts equally knowledgeable in bike maintenance as they are in the culture, history and geography of the country.
All our bike trips are fully supported with air-conditioned back-up Van/Buses offering relief from the heat and tired leg muscles as well as carrying first aid, drinks, spares and tools.
For serious mountain bikers, easy-going family tours or charity challenge events in Vietnam & beyond. VietnamBikeTours.com is the expert.
We improve our services frequently to meet your need and satisfy your holiday with our best services. Would you like to read reviews before searching information in this site or to meet our guides who will be with you during the trip.
Ho Chi Minh city head office, VN – map
- Add: 126 Dinh Bo Linh street, Binh Thanh district, HCM city, Vietnam
- Tel (+84-8) 66530372; (+84)1255075999
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open: Mon – Fri: 8:30-17:00; Weekend closed
Nha Trang city office, VN – map
- Add: 17/14 Hoang Hoa Tham St.,
- Tel: (+84-583) 527080; (+84) 905779311
- Email: email@example.com
- Open: Mon – Sat: 7:00-21:00; Sunday closed
Hue city office, VN – map
- Add: 61c Ben Nghe St.,
- Tel: (+84-543) 979191; (+84) 974131032
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open: Mon – Sat: 8:00-17:30; Sunday closed